Welcome to our web page
The main objective of the CEVI is creating knowledge accumulation on energy and value issues through establishing organisation of lectures for scholars and practitioners, providing cooperation with different institutions on the national and international level. Specifically, CEVI is aimed at the cultivation of the closely interconnected fields of energy and value including their relations to the disciplines of economics, finance, managenent and law through providing relevant conditions for a intensive dialogue in the field of energy among practitioners, financial experts, economists and scientists leading to advanced research projects.
- New: Energy and Value Letter 18
- New: The 6th Multinational Energy and Value Conference May 18-20, 2017, Guzelyurt, Northern Cyprus
- Energy and Finance Sustainability in the Energy Industry Editors: Dorsman, André, Arslan-Ayaydin, Özgür, Karan, Mehmet Baha (Eds.) (2016), Springer Publication ISBN 978-3-319-32268-1
- Energy and Value Letter 17
- Energy and Value Letter 16
- ISINI 12thInternational Conference August 24-26, 2016, University of Groningen, the Netherlands
- Energy and Value Letter 15
- Energy and Value Letter 14
- The 5th Multinational Energy and Value Conference: Book of Abstracts
- The 5th Multinational Energy and Value Conference Borsa Ýstanbul Interviews
- The 5th Multinational Energy and Value Conference May 7-9, 2015, Ýstanbul, TURKEY
- Energy Technology and Valuation Issues Editors: Dorsman, André, Westerman, Wim, Simpson, John L. (Eds.) (2015), Springer Publication ISBN 978-3-319-13746-9
- Energy and Value Letter 13
- Energy and Value Letter 12
- Energy and Value Letter 11
- Perspectives on Energy Risk, Springer Publication
Dorsman, André, Gök, Timur, Karan, Mehmet Baha (Eds.)
2014, VIII, 220 p. 42 illus., 6 illus. in color.
- Energy and Value Letter pdf files in publications.
- The Fourth Cevi Conference May 15-17, 2013 Chicago
- Energy Economics and Financial Markets, Springer Publication
Dorsman, André; Simpson, John L.; Westerman, Wim (Eds.)
2013, VIII, 250 p. 46 illus., 7 in color.
- The Fifth CEVI Energy School (September 23-27, 2012 in Amsterdam and Rotterdam)
- The Forth Energy School (October 10-11, 2011)
- Financial Aspects in Energy: The European Perspective (2011), Springer Publication
Dorsman, A.; Westerman, W.; Karan, M.B.; Arslan, Ö. (Eds.)
1st Edition., 2011, VIII, 231 p. 9 illus.
- The Award of Prof. John Simpson
- The Third Energy School Programme (Ankara, May 16-17, 2011)
- 3rd Multinational Energy and value Conference
- PHOTOS: September 20-24 Energy School Hotel Bilkent ANKARA
- The support letter of B. den Ouden, CEO of APEX- ENDEX