Welcome to our web page
The main objective of the CEVI is creating knowledge accumulation on energy and value
issues through establishing organisation of lectures for scholars and practitioners, providing
cooperation with different institutions on the national and international level. Specifically,
CEVI is aimed at the cultivation of the closely interconnected fields of energy and value including
their relations to the disciplines of economics, finance, managenent and law through providing
relevant conditions for a intensive dialogue in the field of energy among practitioners,
financial experts, economists and scientists leading to advanced research projects.
- Energy Economics and Financial Markets, Springer Publication
Dorsman, André; Simpson, John L.; Westerman, Wim (Eds.)
2013, VIII, 250 p. 46 illus., 7 in color.
- The Fifth CEVI Energy School (September 23-27, 2012 in Amsterdam and Rotterdam)
- The Forth Energy School (October 10-11, 2011)
- Financial Aspects in Energy: The European Perspective (2011), Springer Publication
Dorsman, A.; Westerman, W.; Karan, M.B.; Arslan, Ö. (Eds.)
1st Edition., 2011, VIII, 231 p. 9 illus.
- The Award of Prof. John Simpson
- The Third Energy School Programme (Ankara, May 16-17, 2011)